Shared information is powerful it improves our Outcomes
What experienced patients are recommending to new patients
The 6 most important Patient to Patient recommendations.
- Seek advice and direction from Oncologist and Surgeons who are Current Experts with Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Treatment should ideally be at a major well resourced hospital that is current with Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Your medical team needs to be current and or connected to Trial Options.
- Get your tumour genetically tested – Know your tumours genetic makeup and treatment options.
- Do you qualify for immunotherapy, typically Keytruda or Opdivo (Checkpoint Inhibitors)
- Your Oncologist needs to be open to your observations, suggestions and questions.
Did you see the Matt Reidy Story?
Matt’s facebook Group (USA)
Cholangiocarcinoma Immunotherapy & Targeted Therapy
This group is a place for Cholangiocarcinoma patients and/or their primary caregiver who are interested in targeted treatments/drugs to share experiences and support each other. Targeted treatments include anything that target specific biologic markers, genetic mutations, etc. For example: Keytruda, Opdivo, TAS120, TAS102, AG120, etc.
You can see this group on this link
Matt also features prominently in the facebook Group (USA)
Cholangiocarcinoma Warriors (Patients Only- fighters&survivors)
Australia’s – CCA
Cholangiocarcinoma Awareness Facebook Group